Opening Times: All day – 11am > 10pm, 7 days a week. Food served between 11am > 8pm.
Here is some useful information which may answer your query.
– You can currently book up to 7 days in advance.
– Table reservations are made by visiting https://www.bowgie.com/food-drink
– Groups size is currently limited to a maximum of 6 people.
– Reservations are required for dining and also for drinks.
– Any amendments to your reservation or cancellations can all be done on the App.
– Ordering is done on your smartphone using our app – search Bowgie Inn on your phone’s App Store, or the web version is: https://bowgie.bytable.net/menu. The app can be downloaded from the App Store using our FREE customer wifi.
– Our team will then deliver to your table.
– We have a one-way system in place indoors, with multiple sanitiser stations around the venue.
– Masks must be worn at all times around the venue unless you are seated at your table.
– We are operating a cash-free payment system via card payments or Paypal.
– Dogs are welcome in the outside areas.
– Enhanced cleaning procedures.
– The Bowgie is Good To Go Accredited
The phones are not currently monitored as we have lots of digital assistance in place to free up staff to support our pub service during this busy time.
We encourage all our customers to be kind, patient and considerate of our staff and those around them, as we all navigate these uncertain and challenging circumstances.
We look forward to seeing you soon!