Opening Times: All day – 11am > 8pm, 7 days a week.
Full re-opening: 17th May 2021 as per the Government roadmap.
Here is some useful information which may answer your query.
When we are able to re-open, we anticipate the following:
– Open 11am > 8pm, 7 days a week.
– You can currently book up to 7 days in advance.
– Table reservations are made by visiting https://www.bowgie.com/food-drink
– Groups size is currently limited to a maximum of 6 people.
– Reservations are required for dining and also for drinks.
– Any amendments to your reservation or cancellations can all be done on the app.
– Ordering is done on your smartphone using our app – search Bowgie Inn, or the web version is: https://bowgie.bytable.net/menu
– You can download it when you arrive using our FREE customer wifi.
– Our team will then deliver to your table.
– We have multiple sanitiser stations around the venue.
– We are operating a cash-free payment system.
– Dogs are welcome in the outside areas.
– Layout changes for social distancing
– Enhanced cleaning procedures
– The Bowgie is Good To Go Accredited
The phones are not currently monitored as we have lots of digital assistance in place to free up staff to support our pub service during this busy time.
We encourage all our customers to be kind, patient and considerate of our staff and those around them, as we all navigate these uncertain and challenging circumstances.
We look forward to seeing you soon!