We hope everyone is having a wonderful summer break so far!
Due to the current Covid-19 pandemic, our team are dealing with a lot of enquiries and whilst we currently aim to respond to Facebook messages within 7 days, we thought it would be really helpful to put the FAQs in one place to help answer some of your common questions.
Here is some useful information which may answer your query:
– We are open 11am-10pm, serving food everyday from 11am-9pm.
– You can currently book up to 7 days in advance.
– Table reservations are made by visiting https://www.resdiary.com/restaurant/bowgieinn or on the ResDiary App.
– When making your reservation, you can select standard (indoor) or outdoor (terrace or beer garden) or bar (no children)
– Groups size is currently limited to a maximum of 6 people.
– Reservations are required for dining and also for drinks.
– Any amendments to your reservation or cancellations can all be done on the app.
– Ordering is done on your smartphone using our app – search Bowgie Inn, or the web version is: https://bowgie.bytable.net/menu
– You can download it when you arrive using our FREE customer wifi.
– Our team will then deliver to your table.
– We have a one-way system in place and multiple sanitiser stations around the venue.
– We are only permitting use of 50% of our tables to maintain social distancing.
– We are operating a cash-free payment system.
– Dogs are welcome in the outside areas only.
– We have the Eat Out To Help Out scheme running on Monday-Wednesday throughout August. No voucher necessary, but make sure you book ahead.
The phones are not currently monitored as we have lots of digital assistance in place to free up staff to support our pub service during this busy time.
We encourage all our customers to be kind, patient and considerate of our staff and those around them, as we all navigate these uncertain and challenging circumstances.
We look forward to seeing you soon!