Here at The Bowgie Inn, Crantock, we are experts at great weekends. We’ve been having great weekends since we can remember.
So follow our steps (in order) and have yourself a great weekend too!
1. Sort something out. Be it a shed, a whole house or your life insurance. That way you start the weekend with a sense of achievement.
2. Do something sporty. An early morning footie game, a swim, a run with your mates. This is the perfect way to blow the cobwebs away, build fitness and work up an appetite.
3. Make a trip to town and enjoy the hustle and bustle. Shopping is essential. Whether you are buying something tasty to eat or tasty to wear, shopping is proven to lift our mood.
4. Take in some Cornish culture. There is so much to do in our beautiful county so take your pick.
5. Late afternoon lunch and drinks with friends (at the Bowgie Inn, Crantock of course!) https://bowgie.com/food-drink
6. Enjoy some live music. Check out the Bowgie Schedule here. https://bowgie.com/gigs-music
(the remaining 4 on the list are best undertaken on a Sunday)
7. Surf. The earlier and the quieter the beaches the better. Those waves belong to you and you alone. So ride them and see how good it feels. https://bowgie.com/surf
8. Lunch at your ma’s. Even if she isn’t the greatest of cooks you can guarantee it will be done to your exact specifications. Carrots in squares not circles, mash potatoes instead of roasted… Lazing on the sofa as your mum brings you a cuppa and does all the tidying up. Heaven. However if she has to do it every Sunday she will not be a happy bunny… so every now and then enjoy a famous Bowgie Sunday roast.
9. Remind yourself of the beauty of cornwall with a late afternoon walk. Here are our suggested routes https://bowgie.com/out-about
10. End your Sunday curled up on the sofa watching a film or a box set. A cheese board is a non-essential addition but you will probably find it helps.
Follow these steps to happy weekends Bowgie Style.